• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Do all Clear Channel CHR's pitch music?

Roger That said:

Yes, I saw that too, I'm pretty upset about that, I'm not really interested in getting the first generation, so idk what to do.
I hope they fix "this bug" before I get it, before Christmas hopefully.....

Here's another great question:
Is there an application that will accept .mp3 or .pls broadcasts of streams? What if I don't want to listen to some England originated broadcast and I want to listen to a real radio stations' stream?
(Example- WFBC or WJBQ). They are not CC stations, they are not found in any of the others app. but they do stream and I know there must be a way to listen to them somehow...

benwnn91 said:
Yes, I saw that too, I'm pretty upset about that, I'm not really interested in getting the first generation, so idk what to do.
I hope they fix "this bug" before I get it, before Christmas hopefully.....

benwnn91, you can rip the songs to the hard drive, then open the files via Adobe Audition and use the stretch feature to pitch up your songs.  Most automation systems can pitch up music, which is how it's done at radio stations.

Hope this helps!

Down at Myrtle Beach SC Power 98, which is now Mix 97.7, used to always pitch their music way up,,like Strike it from Black Box,, sounded like Martha Wah was on Amphetamines...lol

When living in East Tenn, I dont remember WOKI or WKSF ever pitching their music,, But Power 93.3 WBBO Grennville did alot.

In CT we have two CC CHRs. Kiss in Hartford pitches about 3 to 4%. KC101 doesn't pitch.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom