• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

DJ, composer, limiter & RANGEMASTER 1000 EQUIPMENT for SALE....

RudeBoy

Inactive
Inactive User
4 - RangemASTER 1000, WITH antennas, Mounting brACKET AND FULL WIRING - $850 EACH
IF YOUR LOCal ill throw in the poles for mounting!

(STate of the ART DJ EQUIPMENT)

2 technics 1200 TURNTables & 1 Behringer DJX700 dj mixer - $500
add SERato scrATCH LIVE and you ARE REady to go!

Behringer MDX2600 Composer PRO-XL - $75

behringer EX1200 Ultra Bass - $75

ALSO HAve a ON air console, studio monitors, AVailABLE

IM IN THE NYC LOCal AREa ... send me A MESSage or e-mAIL ME!

Hi,
Please let me know all about the:

ALSO HAve a ON air console, studio monitors, AVailABLE

I'm in NJ, so I can pick stuff up. I'm looking for studio audio gear in any condition.
Thanks in advance,
Rick
[email protected]

"4 - RangemASTER 1000, WITH antennas, Mounting brACKET AND FULL WIRING - $850 EACH "

Huh? Let's see, I think I can buy them new from Keith for less than that.

Yea, that's no deal. Why buy a used one for close to the price of a new one?

LowPayDJ said:
Yea, that's no deal. Why buy a used one for close to the price of a new one?

correction i think you didnt see im giving you the mounts, spindal of wires, and the mounting poles! everything is included in the deal...

LowPayDJ said:
How much do you want without all the extras that I don't need?

hey guys sorry been out of town for a while, ill let the rangemaster go for $600 by its self, i paid well over that for it! i have 4 rangemasters fairly new and just sitting.... your more then welcome to contact keith at rangemaster and see what they go for with a deal and with out a deal! but personally if im going to by something i'd rather by the whole thing instead of going abck and forth!!!

well i am going to put my two cents in here.

i have no interest in them as i can not spare the dollars.

i do watch all the rangemaster sales that come up and the used price on rangemasters seem to be anywhere from $300-$500 depending on revision and condition and all of them included the mounts, and antenna.

and in the present crap economy you will get even less.

plus i have been seeing certified AM part 15 transmitters flooding the market lately. your the 4th person in as many months that has had multiple rangemasters for sale along with studio equipment.

i also think the recent FCC busts of part 15 AM's are also decreasing the value of these transmitters.

Dr_Johnnie_Fever said:
well i am going to put my two cents in here.

i have no interest in them as i can not spare the dollars.

i do watch all the rangemaster sales that come up and the used price on rangemasters seem to be anywhere from $300-$500 depending on revision and condition and all of them included the mounts, and antenna.

and in the present crap economy you will get even less.

plus i have been seeing certified AM part 15 transmitters flooding the market lately. your the 4th person in as many months that has had multiple rangemasters for sale along with studio equipment.

i also think the recent FCC busts of part 15 AM's are also decreasing the value of these transmitters.

you might have a point there, but ill tell you what why dont you call rangemaster or look at my invoice and see when i purchased them, there actually all still in the same shipping package that they arrived in with out being used! i am going through a devorce and since shes taking half of everything i choose not to open up the am signal and keep it on as a internet and app based station!

i am going through a devorce and since shes taking half of everything i choose not to open up the am signal and keep it on as a internet and app based station!

TMI!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom