• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Didn't pay attention

M

mrtejano

Do not know if they said D Tejano 104.5 or THE TEJANO 104.5 but they will be playing Tejano on Sunday's from 6-10

But judging by the name LA MEJOR I'm assuming they're calling it THE TEJANO it will be Sunday's from 6-10 with El Muñeco.

Awesome! Houston probably could use a Tejano show, SA and Austin both have Tejano stations.

Awesome! Houston probably could use a Tejano show, SA and Austin both have Tejano stations.
Different audience, it won't last long. I remember when Vidal Luna tried to bring Tejano back on 102.9 KLTN and it didn't last. El Norte tried also they even had FLASH BACK TEJANO every hour and it disappeared.

So I heard a DJ talking for the first time JULIO CESAR ( forgot last name) and also I heard an ID saying LA MEJOR A LBC station.

Also one saying LA MEJOR a LATINO BROADCASTING CORPORATION STATION.

They have this new female has a DJ in the afternoons and right now I heard Rene Rodriguez on the station. (Rene was on Estereo Latino then Recuerdos from Univision)

They have this new female has a DJ in the afternoons and right now I heard Rene Rodriguez on the station. (Rene was on Estereo Latino then Recuerdos from Univision)

Univision never had a station called "Recuerdos".

I think he means "Recuerdo 106.5"? They've since changed the name, but yeah...

I think he means "Recuerdo 106.5"? They've since changed the name, but yeah...

Note the bolding of his "s", Mouse. He knows. Mas Variedad is the newest name for the station, btw.

This thing is flat out shooting itself in the foot. Off one minute, back on the next. Audio sounds good for awhile, then it's crap. The one thing I'll note as a positive impact from Mejor signing on is that 102-9 has gotten back to jamming some good music, and plenty of it. Seemed like they were talking every time I tuned in to the station in recent years. Now, they're getting back to what made them stand out and turn La Raza into an absolute afterthought here in Houston.

So this guy keeps saying BROADCASTING LIVE FROM THE HEART OF GALLERIA. I thought this station is in Downtown.

So this guy keeps saying BROADCASTING LIVE FROM THE HEART OF GALLERIA. I thought this station is in Downtown.

Maybe you are thinking of the transmitter location and they are talking about the studio location.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom