• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Dex & Barbie T Exit Hot 104.5

I am in shock about this. They have been my go to morning show for a while now. Not sure if it was a personal decision, or Summit made some budget cuts. Either way, they will be missed greatly. I feel more syndication incoming.

I know it says an unannounced station, but nothing was mentioned about that on their facebook post. If they got a better offer, I don't blame them one bit. Will be following to see where they end up.

Dex & Barbie T have already found a home! I don't believe it to be local as I noticed a Cox Media Group logo in the background of one of Barbie T's in studio photos. Station will be announced Friday and starts Monday morning. They say it has that "new" studio smell. I am beyond happy for them!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom