• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Des Moines Ratings

Not that it would have made much difference, but they really should have combined the numbers for the Iowa Public Radio classical stations, which are rimshots to Des Moines anyway.

I'll be in Des Moines in a couple of weeks; will be interesting to see what IPR is doing with the translator on 94.1 that it just acquired. IPR Classical would be the logical move unless there was the desire to repeat WOI(AM).

I peek at the ratings each month and have followed them again the last few years after having not since my early 20's.

Sooner or later there will need to be adjustments to the formats here. Alot of duplication and one or two under-utilized properties.

Back
Top Bottom