• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Daij Media Makes Additional Purchases In Houston Area

U

Unregistered

Daij Media's Radio Aleluya group has closed on two additional signals in the Houston area. For $400k, Aleluya has acquired KEDR 88.1 in Bay City and K218EJ 91.5 on the Bolivar Peninsula from Family Radio. Look for the translator and 3,000 watt KEDR to rebroadcast programming from the soon to be acquired KMIC 1590 in Houston.

Did they sale their 1380 am station? I hear non Christian music but since they have so much static here in my neighborhood NE HOUSTON. But I heard a commercial from ESTRELLA TV and I think one radio add said in Spanish FROM CONROE TO THE WORLD. But no sure!!

No. KRCM is wholly owned by Daij Media and is leasing the airtime to another religious programmer. The station has not been sold and is currently in the process of constructing the new site. KRCM is currently utilizing the Shenandoah site at reduced power.

No. KRCM is wholly owned by Daij Media and is leasing the airtime to another religious programmer. The station has not been sold and is currently in the process of constructing the new site. KRCM is currently utilizing the Shenandoah site at reduced power.

The new Waller County site for KRCM is already on the air; you can clearly see the three tower array on Google Earth. However, the new site has been running much less than the licensed daytime 22kw. Using a portable radio at my Cy-Fair location, the signal loops to the WNW, instead of the NE of the Shenandoah site. PurpleDevil posted a while back that he had heard a strong signal (more than the Shenandoah transmitter) on 1380 which was an apparent test of the 22kw unit, but KRCM has been running reduced power since then. It appears the station has been completely off the last few times I've checked, or they are running the nighttime 50 watt transmitter.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom