• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Comedy is King at KDOC!

The "Endless Classics" station debuts a new 6 and 1/2 hour sitcom block on Dec. 17

4p HOGAN’S HEROES
430p THE BRADY BUNCH
5p THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW
530p THE ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW
6p CHEERS
630p CHEERS
7p FRASIER
730p FRASIER
8p HAPPY DAYS
830p LAVERNE & SHIRLEY
9p MORK & MINDY
930p THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY
10p GET SMART

Looks like Bewitched and I Dream Of Jeannie got the ax. But Hogan's Heroes is a good choice. Never cared much for Happy Days and its spinoffs.

ercjncpr said:
Looks like Bewitched and I Dream Of Jeannie got the ax. But Hogan's Heroes is a good choice. Never cared much for Happy Days and its spinoffs.

It seems to me KDOC switches shows up every few months, which make for an interesting television station as these reruns won't get boring.

I'm afraid to say KDOC's weakest point is their news, Daybreak OC. "Real Orange" on KOCE is much better; "Daybreak" comes off as one of those low-budget news services often seen on UHF channels... like ANN News on Barstow's KHIZ.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom