• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Claire Anderson back to Seattle

Scott Jones of ftvlive.com suggested that she might "land" at Fox 13. I really don't see any openings at other stations (unless someone is leaving that we are not yet aware of).

The fact that she states "I'll let you know when you can catch my first day on-air" is telling. I wonder if she is replacing someone and they haven't announced the departure yet or else she doesn't have a permanent assignment yet. In any case, I guess we shall see what happens.

The fact that she states "I'll let you know when you can catch my first day on-air" is telling. I wonder if she is replacing someone and they haven't announced the departure yet or else she doesn't have a permanent assignment yet. In any case, I guess we shall see what happens.
More likely she needs to learn how they do things from a workflow perspective, how they want her to present, so off-air rehearsal time and coaching, etc.

She made her debut yesterday morning on Good Day Seattle. Also of interesting note Abby Acone co-anchored the 6-10am portion of Good Day Seattle a couple of days during the week.

Back
Top Bottom