• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

CBS News On The Hour Weird Audio Glitch

(I'm posting this in the National forum because it appears that this glitch is somehow affecting CBS News at the source).

Anyone else happen to notice this glitch?

I happened to be listening to a stream of KDTH when the CBS hourly news came on (evidently they are a CBS News affiliate), and while listening I noticed a weird problem where the anchorperson sounded fine, but when the reporters cut in, they were doubled (kind of like a slow slapback delay). I actually managed to get a recording of it if anyone's interested.

Anyway, I thought maybe it was a problem specific to KDTH or something, but no, it's bigger. I tuned into KCBS just now and heard the same problem, live over the air.

Hope someone fixes it quickly, as it sounds rather strange!

c

Back
Top Bottom