• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Carly Rae Jepsen - This Kiss

Definitely a catchy, upbeat, and head-bobbing song. Think it'll top Call Me Maybe?

If CHR doesn't get on this one soon it won't go anywhere! When I first heard it, I checked ITunes and I think it was number 39. I checked today and it's 270. Ouch!

We're playing it, but not more than 1x a day. Honestly, I think it may sound too dated. I know the kids love the 80's clothing styles and everything, but the song sounds like it is straight out of 1987.

It does sound 80s and it's trending down now. It's only hope is that when GOOD TIME peaks in the next week or so, others may add or bump up spins.

dakotam0813 said:
Definitely a catchy, upbeat, and head-bobbing song. Think it'll top Call Me Maybe?

I heard it for the first time the other day. I have to say I really like it. It probably won't top "Call Me Maybe" though.

How is this song doing? I downloaded it a few weeks ago and it has already passed Martin Solvig and Dragonette's song Hello fo the number 1 spot on my IPod. Seems to be holding in the mid 20s or so on the ITunes pop chart.

I think I see what you're saying. I'd rather see a song pushed extremely hard then flop than to see one that doesn't get played at all. On my IPod before I reset the plays to sort out an unrelated issue, this song was at the top.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom