• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Capital Times - Jewelry Pitchman: Kessler Brings His Unique Approach To Local Ma

• Thread starter bigtalkradiofan
  • Start date
B

bigtalkradiofan

Preface Note - The power of radio advertising...

Capital Times - Jewelry Pitchman: Kessler Brings His Unique Approach To Local Market

http://www.madison.com/archives/read.php?ref=/tct/2006/09/30/0609290403.php

Jewelry Pitchman

Kessler Brings His Unique Approach To Local Market

The Capital Times :: BUSINESS :: D10
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Lynn Welch
\ E-mail: [email protected]

Kessler's radio advertising -- the firm's only kind -- is pervasive. Kessler tries to dominate the airwaves in the markets he serves. This year, Kessler said he'll spend $1.3 million on radio ads alone.

In the spots, Kessler has conversations with potential customers. The strategy works "absolutely tremendous for us," Kessler said, in reaching people who "are predisposed to doing business with us."

It's part of the personal touch Kessler puts into his business, which sells what for most people is a personal purchase. And it's how the self-made jeweler sets his store apart in a market that has become crowded in recent years.

[Click link above for the complete Capital Times newspaper article.]

Thanks for the article, bigtalk...........gave me some good ideas with the holidays right around the corner...............I am a firm believer in having my clients voice their own spots to personalize their ads.............looks like it worked for Kessler, so I will continue to encourage my advertisers to record their own spots whenever possible.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom