• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Bruce Haffner & Helicopter Leaves 3TV & CBS5

Today (8/31/20) is Bruce Haffner's last day with KPHO and KTVK. Photographer Jerry Ferguson and the Chopper Guy helicopter are also moving on. Bruce has been with 3TV for 37 years. It sounds like the Chopper Guy business will continue to work with Meredith selling airborne videos.

Meredith was very professional, showing Bruce and Jerry landing and the after party. This included videos from Bruce's children.

Near the end of GMAZ, they aired videos of former 3TV personalities including Dan Davis and Brad Perry. Even ABC15's Terri Ouellette and Kaley O'Kelley sent well wishes.

This was very professional.

Today (8/31/20) is Bruce Haffner's last day with KPHO and KTVK. Photographer Jerry Ferguson and the Chopper Guy helicopter are also moving on. Bruce has been with 3TV for 37 years. It sounds like the Chopper Guy business will continue to work with Meredith selling airborne videos.

Meredith was very professional, showing Bruce and Jerry landing and the after party. This included videos from Bruce's children.

I saw that this morning. I wonder what happened? Did they lose the sponsorship and couldn't find a new one?

I saw that this morning. I wonder what happened? Did they lose the sponsorship and couldn't find a new one?

I got the impression that leaving to go out on his own was his idea.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom