• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

BPM sounds like 20on20

What going on @ BPM they been playing the same dance songs allmost each hour I will said. I didnt know they become mainstrean dance. It's 2007 now and where are the new dance music?? Way before Sky comes to BPM Alan keep playing new dance music but now it's sounds like a 20on20 dance channel to me.

Re: BPM sounds like 20on20 - It's Skyy's Fault!

Skyy has no idea how to program and produce an XM Radio Channel. Skyy has implemented a list of songs the can be play on BPM.
I recently ask Alan Freed to play Ce Ce Winans - Everything that has breathe (Tony Moran remix) and was told that Skyy has not approved it for airplay. I thought XM meant freedom not a tight playlist FM radio station.
I got an Samsung Nexxus for Xmas and recorded AIR 81, the production sounds just as good as a college radio station.
Eric Logan and President Hugh better recognize that quality programming is important.

DON'T BRING IN FM PEOPLE TO RUN XM RADIO!!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom