• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Bob Lassiter Blog's New Home

C

CentralFLEagle

Former 970-WFLA talk host Bob Lassiter has for the past couple of months hosted a blog where he shares his views on a variety of subjects and makes some personal observations. From his start in May until a couple of weeks ago the site was located at www.bloglassiter.blogspot.com. Those posts are still up.

He has now changed his URL, which is basically the same except for deleting blogspot. www.bloglassiter.com

Much the same Lassiter, still entertaining most of the time.<P ID="signature">______________
Robert Charles Pickering
Lakeland, Florida</P><P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by CentralFLEagle on 06/29/05 09:26 PM.</FONT></P>

>Bloglassiter.com's short life is over (For now, at least). You would think that after so many years, A kinder-gentler Lassiter would have emerged; Not so! Even though the blog featured old radio clips, Lassiter appeared annoyed at reliving the old days. His multiple posts about his health, dr appointments, etc. were met with Lassiter's disapproval for "medical advice" from his fans. Even though lassiter clearly listed a "contact" page with his email address, he was less than happy with fans emailing him personally. Lassiter even considered himself a "banished talk show host" that was "in between jobs", yet was insulted with fans insisting that he returns to talk radio. You would think that Lassiter would have been thrilled that he still has fans that truely miss him, not so. Lassiter should have started a blog as "the big Cheese", and never revealed his identity. Lassiter, you will remain the most incredibly difficult-to-please person I have ever known and I will never understand you. I will hold on to my fond memories of the "old days" and will leave it at that.

Blanc.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom