• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Birach Broadcasting/Detroit Debuts the New ''Freedom 1160''

https://news.radio-online.com/artic...adcasting-Detroit-Debuts-the-New-Freedom-1160

Birach Broadcasting Corporation announces the debut of an all new conservative Talk outlet WCXI-AM (Freedom 1160) in Detroit. "Freedom 1160" broadcasts a lineup of syndicted Talk programs including "FOX News Rundown" (5-9am), "The Glenn Beck Program" (9-12pm), "FOX Across America with Jimmy Failla" (12-3pm), "The Guy Benson Show" (3-6pm), "The Buck Sexton Show" (6-9pm), "The Dan Bongino Show" (9pm-12am) and "Coast to Coast AM with George Noory" (12-5am).

It’s about time someone in Detroit airs the Glenn Beck show. Freedom 1160 isn’t too bad, the question is how long will this format be around on 1160.

It’s about time someone in Detroit airs the Glenn Beck show. Freedom 1160 isn’t too bad, the question is how long will this format be around on 1160.

i give it 6 months before they start to falter.. the station prob. sound good and tight now.. in 6 months, theyll start to slip because revenue just isnt that good and in a year, it'll be gone.

I'd wager it's not Birach (Beer-ahhsshh) programming it, its someone leasing it.. with the exception of EPON, im pretty sure Birach didnt program any of their own stations

i give it 6 months before they start to falter.. the station prob. sound good and tight now.. in 6 months, theyll start to slip because revenue just isnt that good and in a year, it'll be gone.

I'd wager it's not Birach (Beer-ahhsshh) programming it, its someone leasing it.. with the exception of EPON, im pretty sure Birach didnt program any of their own stations
Glenn Beck should be on 760 WJR and replace Frank Beckmann from 9-Noon.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom