• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

BEYONCE "IF I WERE A BOY"

Adam Rivers

Inactive
Inactive User
Phenomonal record.

Not my personal type, but man, I almost even like it because it's so good.

If you're not on it, get on it.

"If I Were A Boy" is definitely my favorite record right now.
The Beyonce version is better, by a long shot. So what if it's not originally hers.

Yeah... good find by someone. I'm sure she'll love the royalties for years. Beyonce does an awesome job on it! Much better than the original.

Yeah, this is definitely one of the best new CHR songs out right now. I couldn't believe it was Beyonce. I usually don't care for her songs that much, but I really like this one. (Although, that original version is pretty good too. And it kind of makes sense, because the song sounds more like it should be sung by a rock/pop type artist instead of an R&B artist).

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom