• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

AZ Republic article, "The biggest changes in Phx TV news in '21, from Brandon Lee to Kari Lake"

A bit disappointed that Ashlee DeMartino was not included. She was formerly on KGTV, anchor/reporter in San Diego and KTVK / KPHO meteorologist in Phoenix. She is currently an ABC15 KNXV meteorologist in Phoenix. She does a great job and has a very comfortable style of reporting.
An American multiple Emmy-award winning journalist, she once mentioned the rare snow & ice storm in Las Vegas, while she was on the air, there. She's a graduate of ASU Walter Cronkite School of Journalism. Gotta' love our Sun Devils.

A bit disappointed that Ashlee DeMartino was not included. She was formerly on KGTV, anchor/reporter in San Diego and KTVK / KPHO meteorologist in Phoenix. She is currently an ABC15 KNXV meteorologist in Phoenix. She does a great job and has a very comfortable style of reporting.
An American multiple Emmy-award winning journalist, she once mentioned the rare snow & ice storm in Las Vegas, while she was on the air, there. She's a graduate of ASU Walter Cronkite School of Journalism. Gotta' love our Sun Devils.
I believe Ashlee was laid off from KTVK/KPHO in 2020. That's why she didn't make the list.

I believe Ashlee was laid off from KTVK/KPHO in 2020. That's why she didn't make the list.
And her stint at KNXV has ended (except for occasional fill-in work). She was filling in while Iris Hermosillo was on maternity leave. Apparently, Ashlee does have a day job, as they mentioned that she was working "7 days a week" and would enjoy returning to her "normal" job schedule.

And her stint at KNXV has ended (except for occasional fill-in work). She was filling in while Iris Hermosillo was on maternity leave. Apparently, Ashlee does have a day job, as they mentioned that she was working "7 days a week" and would enjoy returning to her "normal" job schedule.
Ashlee is now the PR manager for the Mesa Arts Center. I've noticed that some former journalists go straight into communications in the public sector when they've seemingly "had it" with the news business. Ashlee is no exception apparently--- I wish her well with her new endeavor.

I've conducted press with some musical artists who have played the MAC over the years, so I'm on their media list. That's how I found out about Ashlee.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom