• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Awesome 93.1

It might be my imagination but the signal seems worse since the new ownership took over.

I don't notice any difference at home, but while driving around in some areas where it used to be clear, I'm hearing what sounds like another signal fighting with it. Maybe another station or translator has popped up on 104.9 somewhere. Or maybe someone increased power.

I don't notice any difference at home, but while driving around in some areas where it used to be clear, I'm hearing what sounds like another signal fighting with it. Maybe another station or translator has popped up on 104.9 somewhere. Or maybe someone increased power.
There's a Johnson City area station that pops in sometimes.

There is a translator in Athens that goes by 104.9 The Mountain. Also one in the Franklin NC area that I have occasionally caught here in Maryville. Basically the FCC doing what they do best...

There is a translator in Athens that goes by 104.9 The Mountain. Also one in the Franklin NC area that I have occasionally caught here in Maryville. Basically the FCC doing what they do best...
I've positively IDed WKOS (Nash Icons), Kingsport TN driving around South Knoxville.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom