• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Arrakis NOVA-10C, AudioArts D-70 for Sale

Hello! My uncle worked in the radio industry for a very long time and collected lots of items. He needs the money now and is looking to sell. I am attempting to help! Here are some links to a few items I have listed but have a lot more to do! Would always prefer to sell local!

Here & Here

I have lots of parts for broadcasting boards but I struggle to find exactly what they go to. I will post photos at a later time to try to get some help on what they are…

Since you say you're interested in selling locally, and your eBay listings for these items show you're in Dayton, you might reach out to a few Chief Engineers at stations in the area to ask if they're interested or might be able to help you identify some stuff. Depending on their stations' needs or if they're also a radio buff that likes to stock various parts and spare equipment, they may also be interested in some of it, depending on age/need/value. Another option if you have no luck here or via eBay would be to attend the big "Hamvention" ham fest that happens in Dayton as they normally always have a huge flea market with all kinds of radio-related stuff for sale. It may be worth it for you to sell there if you have some odds and ends to get rid of - unfortunately it takes place in May so you'll need to wait for several more months.

Thank you for the reply! These are great ideas, I have been to the hamvention once and it was amazing, will have to go back. I will see about reaching out to local stations! I was honestly surprised on how well the equipment holds its value or even increased in value.

Back
Top Bottom