• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Are live 365 stations eligable for promo only and Ultimix ETC

• Thread starter Mid West Clubber
  • Start date
M

Mid West Clubber

Are we eligable for Promo Only service,, I didnt find anything regarding Cost,, Is it perhaps free to FM Radio,, if so,, what about internet radio,, I would think we could get it as long as we are legit with our royalties and stuff,, or with a service like Live 365 or loudcaster,, Loud City...ETC.. Ive been looking at Rhythm Club and FUNKY MIX from Ultimix,, as this is the sound I tend to like,,, kinda like KDM Mixes,, which may return to my station, and Debut at Pulse if K is willing and I can do it without violating DMCA Rules... JP ANY IDEAS???

I can't speak for any of the services but I'd imagine that if you can prove that you are a station that is operating and are fully licensed (SoundExchange license) then the mentioned services will allow you to purchase their product.

You will not be eligible to get them for free as these are businesses.

jp

I think you need to prove that you are going to be a legit station. Seems like you keep shutting it down. Not speaking for promo only, but I would think they would look at you, if you could prove your listenership and that you have a station that is going to operate on a consistent basis

Yoru right Brett Name changes and server changes are frequient with me,, and listener numbers are,, well comparable to yours when I stay on one server and on 24/7.. Station is definately legit though,, I can show them receipts. I think I may stick with shoutcast for awhile,, Im having alot of trouble with the software at live 365,,,, MY PC likes to crash while I load it. I would definately agree with Brett, that the station needs to stay on air under the same name for a long time yet before it gets any respect.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom