• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Anybody else see a banner ad on WOGL'S website?

JoeyDee_WOGL

Inactive
Inactive User
A big banner comes up on thier wegbsite now that looks like a toolbar. It is nowhere else on any site I go on, was wondering if anybody else had the same issue.

> A big banner comes up on thier wegbsite now that looks like
> a toolbar. It is nowhere else on any site I go on, was
> wondering if anybody else had the same issue.
>

Not sure I saw the same thing on wogl.com but I have had such an experience using some e-tailers like radioshack.com and I think that you could also have a spyware although you said this is the only site that causes it and spyware tends to afflict your whole computer experience. Unless of course it is clearchannel spies released by the likes of Sunny 104-5 empl.

> Unless of course it is clearchannel spies released by the likes of Sunny
> 104-5 empl.

What?!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom