• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Another Red Green Find

I found out the 1998 through 2000 fundraisers are also on You Tube, and I also found another one, which I think may have been the first one from Detroit:

Any PBS stations still air "Red Green"? I fondly remember him on KBTC Tacoma WA every night in the 2010s twinned with of all things "Monty Python".

WLJT PBS 11 in Lexington/Jackson, TN carried it from about 2003 when I discovered it until 2012. I don't know what PBS stations if any still carry it. It's mainly available now on You Tube, the Roku Channel, and Heartland TV.

Monty Python was on WKNO PBS 10 in Memphis in the 90's and early 2000"s, but they never carried Red Green.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom