• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Another blemish on KCBQ site

With all the development going on out that way, what, oh what is to become of America's Hub of Happiness, Bostonia?

::)

I would have sworn that I saw the Shady Rest Hotel, Sam Drucker's General Store, and two old men playing checkers at the filling station there.

Late news update from a friend-

" Chick-fil-A in Santee, in fact, final plans are in the works to open a franchise in town. The restaurant will be situated in the Kohl's parking lot, alongside an In-N-Out Burger that is scheduled to complete the exterior of its building, parking lots and landscaping by November 1, with the interior work to follow. Construction on Chick-fil-A would likely begin in September, shooting for an opening in February"

Big 121 said:
Late news update from a friend-

" Chick-fil-A in Santee, in fact, final plans are in the works to open a franchise in town. The restaurant will be situated in the Kohl's parking lot, alongside an In-N-Out Burger that is scheduled to complete the exterior of its building, parking lots and landscaping by November 1, with the interior work to follow. Construction on Chick-fil-A would likely begin in September, shooting for an opening in February"

Wish we'd had an In and Out and Chick fil A back when we worked at the radio ranch: I seem to recall that food was scarce in that neighborhood then.

When I visited the monument this past April, In-N-Out (or even Chick-Fil-A) would have been a big improvement over the Carl's Jr. across the street where I ended up having lunch. :D

Vopelle is an idiot! He wants to get rid of ALL RADIO TRANSMITTER SITES, as he wants the land to develop and tax the $*#t out of the new property owners. He even said if he figured out a way would pull the BS of the government stealing the land from the stations, and then he would resell it! He has stated this several times! He doesnt care if the AM media exists or not he only wants his tax money! If I were KSDO I would think seriously about tri-plexing on to KECR, especially with this guy Vopelle in office!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom