• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Add Playboy radio 102 to the list of dropped channels

They just dropped playboy radio today for good, wonder what they are planning in place of it? How many channels have they dropped over the last few months?

Really? It's still on the online stream, which still sounds good btw. I don't listen to it, but I did see it on the channel lineup.

The online stream is just a loop directing subscribers to other channels.
Ironically, the Spanish version of Playboy Radio is still running with no problems.

Dang, I could have sworn I saw it. I did accidentally get directed to the Spanish version, which was a bit weird, as that's something I wouldn't listen to.

Book Radio was dropped last week to make room for Rural Radio. Supposedly all or most of the Clear Channel channels will be dropped from the XM side sometime next month. The corporation is being hush-hush about it, but the CC voicetrackers on the affected channels are urging listeners to besiege XM with phone calls, emails, etc., protesting the channels' impending removal. They're also plugging iHeartRadio. Nice to have a content "partner" trying to turn your listeners against you, huh?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom