• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Adams Radio Group - Fort Wayne

I noticed just after 2 weeks that W277AK (103.3) Has been off the air due to tower issues Any word on when it will return to the air?

radio 1033

By ways I check for both station b969 and great country 1033 is now back on the air they both sound real great I sure wishe adam radio group best of luck keeping them going also with both those formats

radio

B969 r@b old school is now on the air heard from big kess they launch at 6am this morning it sound real good also 1033 w277ak is back on playing classic country it all good too look like everything is back to normal wishe adamradiogroup the best of luck with the station

radio

I heard wmyq myq101.1 is back on the air wonder who owner might be since the last owner pass on if station might be making some change in futher it a shame if rumor that no want own a waste of frequency also i wishe who ever is running it best of luck keeping the station running even know it jockless with no commercial eather just running id and music they do have a legal id on top of every hours wishe that a good thing

I don't think Adams has anything to do with WMYQ. Ed Roehling's site mentions it being sold to Brian Walsh. Is this the same Brian Walsh from WIOE-LP and will we hear Oldies on 101.1?

radio 1011

Oh my bad i know station not own by adam radio group but any ways thanks for info on wmyq myq101.1 i hope there new to be oldie format work well because of wlde 1017 but in my opinion it shouldn't hurt them even know they another company they at 101.7 is more an classic hit station

radio station wmyq

I also know there was update on his site asking for price of 27500 million dollar amount for the station i also heard to his site that wmyq is being put up for sale we maybe hearing some new on 101.1 very soon depends on what buyer take over the station will be looking forward hearing update about it soon i wishe who new owner might be best of luck with the station

an update on 101.1 fm

I heard it on air right now 101.1 is now wioe oldie 101.1 fm it sign on at midnight heard from the news guys was doing there local news he has announce that programming that was on 98.3fm wioe is now been broadcast on 101.1 fm is now wioe radio least it sounds real good also it reach more counties in other part of the area were people can't get the signal but now it been completed they now get there oldie fix on 101.1fm it same programing is 98.3fm was am wonder if rohilng broadcast maybe have other plans for 98.3fm signal because look at radio locator map 101.1 fm reach more area in the fortwayne commity even the warsaw area too- station is a 6000 watts signal it more than 98.3fm was also they use wioe fm call letter too other then station sound really good so is program that 98.3fm carry also i wishe the owner brain wlash best of luck with the station i give it 100% for a jobs well done

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom