• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

3TV News at 8

Actually, News NOW is not the usual headline news show. They usually go deep into the "story of the day" (my name for it) and spend lots of time talking about that one story. You will not find a recap-type news shows on News NOW.

Actually, News NOW is not the usual headline news show. They usually go deep into the "story of the day" (my name for it) and spend lots of time talking about that one story. You will not find a recap-type news shows on News NOW.

Who are the anchors or does it rotate? I guess I will have to DVR it and see what it's like.

Who are the anchors or does it rotate? I guess I will have to DVR it and see what it's like.

I have sampled it only occasionally and in that time there have been two anchors - a male and a female. I do not recall their names. The newsroom guy who handles stories for the morning show, Ron Hoon, has also been part of News Now along with the program's normal host.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom