• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

2K1 radio

2k1 Radio is mainly a 2000's pop outlet on what aired on CHR and Hot AC Radio at the time though. Yes I can see the 2000's coming up within this decade or 2030's going to classic hits radio if people are still listening to FM by then.

2k1 Radio is mainly a 2000's pop outlet on what aired on CHR and Hot AC Radio at the time though. Yes I can see the 2000's coming up within this decade or 2030's going to classic hits radio if people are still listening to FM by then.
I believe FM will still be around in 2030 but less music and more talk, sports, news and information and ethnic type formats and perhaps religious programming and EMF will have many FM outlets for K-Love and Air-1 stations virtually in every market. If you want regular music you may have to stream. There’s a possibility we could see some small broadcasters become more present on FM as well, maybe radio will be given back to the people and the big corporations will leave FM. (You can wake me up now, I was just dreaming.)

I believe FM will still be around in 2030 but less music and more talk, sports, news and information and ethnic type formats and perhaps religious programming and EMF will have many FM outlets for K-Love and Air-1 stations virtually in every market. If you want regular music you may have to stream. There’s a possibility we could see some small broadcasters become more present on FM as well, maybe radio will be given back to the people and the big corporations will leave FM. (You can wake me up now, I was just dreaming.)
Part 2 is dream of small broadcasters.

But the first part yes I can see FM Radio be what millennials associated with AM in the 2000's.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom