• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

1500 vs KFAN

Any thoughts/preferences between the two? I podcast the Power Trip & Dubay/Judd. I'll listen to Common if it's on in the car. Barriero for major events, sporting or otherwise, and during football season (gotta get my Gerby fix!!). Always like Pelissario from his days writing for KFAN.com. Same with Joe Anderson. Can't stand Soucheray, Mackey, and Ruesse. And there's nobody more obnoxious then "Doogie." **** is he a whiny little bitch. Just the way he talks and he thinks he's hot shit. Really, really lost interest in P.A. after Dubay got fired. They were a great duo but Doobers carried that show.

I tend to like 1500 more. PA gets old after a couple of days. Common isn't even much of sports guy and not really funny..IMO. Danny B. is good but not really a sports show either. So, if sports is what you're looing for 1500 is better.

Judd and Dubay is good. I like Mackey an Reusse, Sports Talk and Garage Logic is a MN radio classic, though not a sports show.

Hopefully the ratings go up for 1500 or I think there could be a change there. Now that 105 The Ticket is on air there is a lot of competition for the sports radio listener.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom