• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

12 News: The official home of what?

KPNX may air the post-SNF lame-o Cardinals fluff-show every week, but unless they get a game flexed in, all they air that anyone really cares about is a couple of preseason games (one of the three will air nationally, most likely). Next Monday's game vs the Rams will air on Channel 15. The rest, of course air on Channel 10, with a couple on 5.

I can see Channel 12 getting the January 2 (Week 17) game at Dallas on SNF, but that's about it. That's not what I call worthy of being "The Official Home of the Arizona Cardinals."

Besides, that fluff-show is absolutely awful!

And we have yet another slap at "The Official Home of the Arizona Cardinals." Tomorrow's game vs the Colts that will be only on NFL Network nationwide will air on Fox 10.

KPNX may air the post-SNF lame-o Cardinals fluff-show every week, but unless they get a game flexed in, all they air that anyone really cares about is a couple of preseason games (one of the three will air nationally, most likely). Next Monday's game vs the Rams will air on Channel 15. The rest, of course air on Channel 10, with a couple on 5.

I can see Channel 12 getting the January 2 (Week 17) game at Dallas on SNF, but that's about it. That's not what I call worthy of being "The Official Home of the Arizona Cardinals."

Besides, that fluff-show is absolutely awful!
Jan 2, KPNX has Vikings at Packers...

Jan 2, KPNX has Vikings at Packers...
I heard NBC tried to pry the Cards/Cowboys game away from Fox, but was refused. It'll be the late game on Channel 10. Vikings/Packers will be a meaningless game if the Vikings lose to the Rams today (which also locks up a playoff spot for the Cardinals).

Somebody at The Official Home Of The Arizona Cardinals must have been asleep at the switch. They were supposed to leave NBC golf coverage (which continued due to a rain delay) and air the game at 4:00 PM, but they didn't switch until right at the opening kickoff at 4:05. No intro, and no local commercials. I'm sure Pasch and Wolfley were just overjoyed. 🤪

The NASCAR race that was supposed to follow golf at 4 got farmed out to KTVK. It was also rained out, and will air on CNBC and Peacock+ at 7 AM Phoenix time tomorrow.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom