• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

107.1 The Beat of Denver

oldschool92

Inactive
Inactive User
Along with it's growing downtown skyline, Denver's urban sounds moves the cranes to a funky beak.. Good Luck 107.1 and funk this town up!!

Oldschool 8)

Ok....i just tuned in...and i'm Hearing Mary J. Blige & Pink......hmmmmm...it sounds like....a Hit Music Station here,
so are they positioning themselves between Alice & KS..??

oldschool92 said:
icycool7227 said:
I still can't find a website nor a stream. :(

Don't worry about it. it sounded cool only for the first 15 minutes after the flip. Now it's sucking air.

I will worry about it though. I am a serious collector of these logos and there will certainly be a lot of phone calls this Friday when I have time.

icycool7227 said:
oldschool92 said:
icycool7227 said:
I still can't find a website nor a stream. :(

Don't worry about it. it sounded cool only for the first 15 minutes after the flip. Now it's sucking air.

I will worry about it though. I am a serious collector of these logos and there will certainly be a lot of phone calls this Friday when I have time.

You can always learn about a person from what they do with thier spare time...

The stream was working for me earlier, but its not anymore. I guess they are in a test mode, as the audio proccesing was very poor and clipped. Seems like a good station, I'll have to hear more of it in order to form a good opinion. Denver definately needs a station like this.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom