• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

100.9 Jack FM changes to Air 1?

New year, new format change? Must've happened at or sometime after midnight. The BDS (or is it RDS? I can't ever remember.) on my car radio displays the title and artist, so it's definitely Air 1. Air 1 is also still on 93.9, so what gives?

Flinn Broadcasting uses EMF programming on signals that it does not have active LMA's for.

Looking at the contract in its public file, the 5 year Time Brokerage Agreement that began on January 1, 2018 expired on 12/31 and looks like Alpha did not renew it.

Flinn Broadcasting uses EMF programming on signals that it does not have active LMA's for.

Looking at the contract in its public file, the 5 year Time Brokerage Agreement that began on January 1, 2018 expired on 12/31 and looks like Alpha did not renew it.

As i understand it, EMF pays the expenses for any signal running their programming but theres no LMA fee. I learned this info when I worked for a turd of a station flinn owned in california, now owned by jefferson public radio in Oregon

As i understand it, EMF pays the expenses for any signal running their programming but theres no LMA fee. I learned this info when I worked for a turd of a station flinn owned in california, now owned by jefferson public radio in Oregon
So it works out for Flinn. They don’t have to go silent, they get their tower rent and electric bill paid.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom