• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Z100's Top 100 Songs Of 2010

As of this posting the list isn't available...it will be at the link below after 9pm ET on 12/24/10 after the countdown's first playback from Noon-9pm ET on Fri. 12/24/10.

http://www.z100.com/pages/top100/2010.html

Scheduled playbacks so far (all times Eastern Standard):

Fri. 12/24/10                  Noon - 9pm
Fri. 12/24/10 - Sat. 12/25/10  9pm - 6am
Sat. 12/25/10                  6am - 3pm
Sat. 12/25/10                  3pm - Midnight
Sun. 12/26/10 - Mon. 12/27/10  6pm - 3am

There will be more playbacks on New Year's Eve (leaving time on Fri. night 12/31/10 for live & local programming), New Year's Day & maybe Sun. 1/2/11, too. I'll update as the times become available - or check the link above.

Most other stations in the area will have countdowns on Fri. 12/31/10 and Sat. 1/1/11; some may be possible on Sun. 1/2/11.

i will check to make sure that I own every single hit, via itunes, which i acquired for my DJ gigs during the past year..
I used to do this with my 45 rpm records/singles and the yearly MusicRadio 77WABC Top 100 Of The Year survey; they would send them in the mail if you sent a stamped, self addressed envelope, and I still have some of them(in crumbling condition);
ah, the good old days...

That's a superb list. Great representation of the hits in 2010 - a good year for music! Submit as further evidence that Z100 owns New York!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom