• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

"young" image voice wanted

Okay. Looking for a street sounding younger voice for CHR imaging in possibly two smaller markets. (one Northeast and one South) Not a load of money, but a monthly retainer is proposed by a client of mine, so with possibly two stations it could be a good car payment. Let a few hours a month pay for your car! Only voice tracks are needed, but quality of audio is crucial. Email or PM me with a demo pronto.

[email protected]

chuckle, chuckle.

I am waiting with baited breath for the day when you need a full-throated, growling old geezer. Problem is. I have no idea what kind of client that would ever be.

I think you are going to make someone very happy with this referral.

Goat Rodeo Cowboy said:
chuckle, chuckle.

I am waiting with baited breath for the day when you need a full-throated, growling old geezer. Problem is. I have no idea what kind of client that would ever be.

I think you are going to make someone very happy with this referral.

We've got one of these currently on-air doing used car commercials. Kind of an "old prospector" voice.

Yeah Goat..I hear ya..look at me..used to do speedways, and nightclubs, and motorsports, and stereo stores..watch Let's make a deal and you'll hear me selling HOVEROUNDS, and Colonial Penn "Final Expenses" insurance..dentur e clinics, and medic-alert...times do change.

The checks clear the bank.

To wrap this up..I got a lot of really great responses, and would like to keep these demos in my boat. Thanks for all the responses. It appears there is an amazing bank of talented, eager imaging folks. If anyone that responded does not want to be in the running for this, and other imaging opportunities, please let me know. I have been getting quite a few "bites" from clusters that I already do a format in, and that want a solid VO/imaging person for another format in the same market or company.

Sure appreciate it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom