• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Yayyyyy! The AC is broken!

> Whats your price?

$20,000 to turn off the air conditioning..payable whether or not that console lets me do it.<P ID="signature">______________
</P>

> The air conditioner is broken at our school and we get out
> of school early for 3 days this week because it was over 90
> degrees inside. I'm not making this up, it's on our
> school's website http://www.ww-p.org I hope the AC stays
> broken and it stays hot outside.

DAMN! I thought you meant the AC radio format was broken. In which we would all dance naked in the streets...

But actually, when you think about it, with '80s formats and JACK, it probably is....
>
<P ID="signature">______________
"Never keep up with the Jones's. Drag them down to your level" - Quentin Crisp

[email protected]

</P>

> > Whats your price?
>
> $20,000 to turn off the air conditioning..payable whether or
> not that console lets me do it.

Thats about right - allthough a Philips head screwdrives and a hammper can accomplish the same affect. <P ID="signature">______________

AOL IM: wnjoldies or jamminoldies105
Oldies Board co-moderator</P>

> My high school decided that Windows 98 was secure and that
> they could restrict us from the C drive of the computer we
> were working on. I showed the IT person one day that
> Windows was not secure. This is after she was like "no,
> it's not possible for you to access the C drive". Thank you
> Internet Explorer.

At the college I went to, they put blocks and restrictions on just about everything you could do on their computers (running Windows 2000), but they left Start / Run enabled!! Therefore, if I wanted to, literally within seconds I could've wiped out the entire contents of the computer's hard drive... all through the knowledge of a few simple DOS commands.

Macs are better, in that if they're properly set up, there really is no "back door" way to get around the security restrictions.... except if it has a floppy drive and you have a Mac OS boot disk handy! Macs are also neat because they have "Easter eggs" built into the hardware. For example, on certain models if you hold down the Interrupt button (next to the Reset button) while turning it on and then let go, it makes the sound of a car crashing!

<P ID="signature">______________
noiboc.jpg
</P>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom