• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Xmas Basketball

I just noticed that WPHL is listed as showing the same game that ABC national is showing on Christmas night. Is that a typo or can a local channel air a national game at the same time as a national network? I've never seen that before, and i'm a few years younger than dirt :D

I just noticed that WPHL is listed as showing the same game that ABC national is showing on Christmas night. Is that a typo or can a local channel air a national game at the same time as a national network? I've never seen that before, and i'm a few years younger than dirt :D

Yeah. I see that on ZAP2IT.COM and the game is listed as being on both channels.

Per its website, WPVI is airing the Raiders/Eagles game on Christmas night. It's the last MNF game of the season, and a home game for the Eagles. The NBA game will air on WPHL-TV 17.

Channel 6 is indeed simulcasting the ESPN MNF broadcast and channel 17 will be showing the ABC broadcast of the NBA on Christmas night. FiOS hasn’t updated its on screen guide yet but channel 6 has been running promos about MNF.

The FiOS onscreen guide has updated itself. ESPN’s MNF is now on Channel 6, ABC’s NBA still on Channel 17.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom