• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WUPA to drop CW in September

The CW has the season finale of Family Law scheduled for September 1st. I guess Atlanta viewers are going to be mad , unless they know where to stream it.
After the WPCH announcement, this is still the case, as WPCH has a game scheduled on Friday evening.

Does anyone know if Peachtree TV will rebrand or have a new logo for The CW? I keep picturing this logo currently used in Jacksonville. I wonder if Peachtree TV will look (similar) this soon....

Attachments

• ghows-LK-86966ff4-a39f-4a20-8454-dce93aa36c78-9d059d9b (1).jpeg
    ghows-LK-86966ff4-a39f-4a20-8454-dce93aa36c78-9d059d9b (1).jpeg
    42.9 KB · Views: 7
Does anyone know if Peachtree TV will rebrand or have a new logo for The CW? I keep picturing this logo currently used in Jacksonville. I wonder if Peachtree TV will look (similar) this soon....

For the record, that is not their current logo... this is.

1693683890702.png

Also, no. No way WPCH is being rebranded.

Yeah guys... I get all that. I was only using channel 17 in Jacksonville (as an example). Lord knows, I didn't mean to post an outdated logo of theirs, again it was only an example. The only thing I *was* curious about was if Peachtree TV would rebrand as CW17 since it is also on channel 17. But, apparently there IS such a thing as a stupid question on these boards. 🙄

Back
Top Bottom