• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WSBA mornings

Haven't listened to Gary in awhile. I had a chance to tune in a couple of mornings recently & I see that he changed the sign on of "Good Morning York", to simply "Good Morning". Interesting...

And Chris Tyler is now his new co-host? I didn't get to hear much of the show unfortunately, as I was coming off a long night of work & promptly fell asleep, lol.

any comments on the new show? Does Gary still take a lot of calls?

Tyler is as smooth as silk....and should e doing morning drive on a larger market AC station.

Sutton is not as smooth and silk and is in the right place....doing small market right wing radio....boring!

Yeah, I'm not a real big Fan of Gary's either, but I suppose he's in the right place. Aside from his political views, his voice is way too screechy for me to listen to on a regular basis.

Do they still take calls? I haven't been able to listen to the show.

Gary needs to be back in his element. The morning gig is demeaning to a guy who once prided himself on taking calls and really having open forum discussion on topics of the day.
If the rumors are true and they dump Rush and Hannity, they should give Gary Noon-4 live and have an hour news/traffic program for evening drive.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom