• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WOR BREAKING NEWS!!!

My hope? If Clear Channel takes Rush and Sean Hannity to WOR radio and Salem's conervative talk WNYM picks up a couple other syndicated shows, I would LOVE to see WABC just dump talk for Oldies with Scott Shannon's True Oldies Channel overnights, Saturday mornings, and Sunday evenings. And traditional oldies 1955 to 1974 the rest of the time with some live local talent and in house automation. Maybe evenings could use old WABC Music Radio airchecks and maybe a rewound daily show. I DOUBT this could happen but its wishful thinking.

Markd said:
I DOUBT this could happen but its wishful thinking.
Too much money in this market to cater to a fantasy.

According to the Asset Purchase Agreement filed as part of form FCC 314 direct from the FCC, the purchase price is $30,000,000.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom