• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WHPA FM sale pending

no, please hope they dont take away good oldies. cause from the sounds of it they might change formats leaving this area oldieless :'(

WBVP is a pretty successful little operation in Beaver Falls. I think they lean more towards standards, but it's an AM.

Rumor has it that J. Speck Broadcasting LLC may be in soon on a LMA, format change, and new jingles. As for format, it is supposed to be something called "traditional country with a beat".

Not ready to unleash the new floormats. All we can say at this point "Doggy" is going to be BIG!

Not unlike your last "dog format" with the "wee paws for station identification". You were ahead of your time brother. I think you would have succeeded if it not for Kelsey's "firing the retro rockets" format" following by his groaning. I was never sure if he had an upset stomach or if it was because he was working on a Jewish holiday.

The BIG DOG is coming. Mutt 'n Jeff in the Morning. Donnie Dawg middays. Butt Sniffer afternoons.
The evenings and overnights have yet to be staffed. Doggy!

I don't believe that evenings and overnights will be staffed. My understanding is that various dogs from the pound will be brought in, used and then coded into the payroll as "interns". This is just another typical cost saving measure of which Satelite Man is famous for.

i can see it now, weekends with the wiener dog, the dogcast, barks on the request line, while were at the thought of it.

Launch Date Set: December 1st...from 12Noon on the 1st until 9pm Christmas Day we will be playing nothing but The Barking Dogs version of Jingle Bells uniterrupted. Overnights with Barkin' Bill Hambone.

Someone told me that Pork J. Musclefatt would be doing some voice tracking as long as "the doors remain open". Good luck in this venture Satelite Man. Let me know where the studios are located and I'll bring the fry wagon by for the grand opening. I'll need a 220 to plug into and somewhere to dump my grease. I ventured upstairs in the ol' Valley Dairy building in Ebensburg and couldn't find your dang studios. I hope you have a ground floor location these days else I can't bring the wagon.

Pork stopped in looking for work, I think he was looking for hot dogs too. He kept opening and closing the fridge door. Old Muscle sure can make a good hot dog casserole. Countdown is on for Doggy 94.5 "Lift your legs, and take a squat! It's the New 94.5 for Country that's HOT" Ruff! Ruff!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom