• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Which company is looking for a GM in Burlington?

jamesconroy

Inactive
Inactive User
Inside Radio has an ad for a GM at 7 station Burlington cluster. I did not know there was a cluster w/ 7 stations in Burlington, does anyone know anything? Would love some insight from locals in the know.

So, everybody's GM is still in the building? Look in the corner office and make sure it's not a blow up doll in the chair! ;D

It's Champlain Radio Group... WCAT- WTLK -WLFE - WUSX- WRSA - WFAD.

In the spirit of full disclosure… “Abandon all hope yea who enter”. Since I’m somewhat of a gentleman that is all I’ll shall say.

"Since I’m somewhat of a gentleman that is all I’ll shall say."

Since I'm not, I will tell to you to run as fast you can in the other direction of this group.

It's owned by Northeast Broadcasting, Steven Silberberg. Google that name and see what you get...

Revolving door, no respect, yellers and screamers, etc.

Radio is not worth it if that is your only option for a broadcasting gig.

jharmon said:

Since I'm not, I will tell to you to run as fast you can in the other direction of this group.

It's owned by Northeast Broadcasting, Steven Silberberg. Google that name and see what you get...

Spoken like a true alum… That joint certainly is a new twist on reality.

fyi... They hired a new GM and he left after 3 days and most of the sales staff left with him.

jharmon said:

Now obviously I know that quite a few people have this opinion. All I can say is that I've been working for Northeast for over 3 years and I'm happy. Are they perfect? No. Is any company perfect? Not that I've worked for, and I've worked for more than a few over the last 33 years including CBS and Clear Channel.

Zeb.

The Point has it’s own separate and unique culture, so you are insulated from the “zany antics” on Dorset Street. Believe me dude… spending a year in that joint was a singular experience that this ol’ silverback will never forget.

Louie

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom