• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

where to find these stations

There was another thread here that said a new syndicated program nowadays should find an audience on low power stations or part 15 licensed stations.

Are there any good places to find these stations? So far as I know there aren't any mass mailing lists for these guys. Is there an organization that they can share information, etc.?

I have my own show that I'm trying to syndicate and these fine folks sound like just the place I need to go to.

Thanks.

Mike

Thanks. Since the time I posted this I did some Googling and I found a few intereting sites, but I think I did not find the site you mentioned. I am looking at it now, and I love it! I going to read more of it for awhile.

What I didn't see (so far) is the demographics of the people involved in part 15 broadcasting. I have a music program that might work for people over forty years of age, but I get the feeling I may not find too many out there.

Thanks again for all of the help.

Mike

Hi Mike,

I am the owner of a Part 15 station and know a few of the other owners.

My station primarily plays classic country and caters to an older audience. Feel free
to email me with your program information.

I am also streaming via the Internet if you want to check the station out for yourself.
The direct listen link is in my sig.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom