• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WHERE IS JON DILLON?

I've been holding back from commenting because I considered myself a Jon Dillon fan. I posted in support of him a few years back when he got the can from CC...
But in recent years, whenever I hear him, I'm always dissapointed.
"That was the Beatles from the Sgt Pepper Album" "That was Tush from ZZ-Top. That's a good song".
Dang, Jon, you were on the air when those songs came out. You probably met most of the guys who played on those classic rock tunes. You should have something insightful to add about the meaning of the song, the context of the era, or at least the sounds made by the performers. I know The Wall is on Pink Floyd's album The Wall.
It sounds like he's phoning it in. Maybe they won't let him comment, but it sure sounds like he just doesn't care.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom