• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

What's up at the FCC?

What's up at the FCC? It seems like virtually all activity on the Daily Digest has ended except for Broadcast actions and Apps. I know we just changed charmen and have a new administration, but is this normal during party chages in DC? It just seems really wierd.

Clouseau

Only three of five commissioners, and the Chairman is acting. I think he knows his time is limited. So they're vacuuming the carpets, cleaning up the files, and getting the place ready for new management.

TheBigA said:
Only three of five commissioners, and the Chairman is acting. I think he knows his time is limited. So they're vacuuming the carpets, cleaning up the files, and getting the place ready for new management.

Kinda looks like it. I see most of the activity has resumed as far as the daliy digest. I did notice they apparently did no business at all on Inaguration day. Not even a brief digest. Your tax dollars at work. :)

Clouseau

clouseau said:
I did notice they apparently did no business at all on Inaguration day. Not even a brief digest. Your tax dollars at work. :)

Most gov't offices were closed...the entire city was shut down...bridges blocked...a big mess.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom