• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

What will kola's playlist look like in 2040?

Probably the newer pop stuff you hear on MyFM, KOST and even KIIS without a lot of the rap unless the song is super popular.

I have to say the KOLA sounds pretty good right now. I used to work in the IE but now work in LA and we were listening to K-Earth at work and then I streamed KOLA one day and they have a good playlist including lesser played stuff like Expose and Taylor Dayne as well as 90s/2000s modern rock. The good thing about KOLA is that you can listen to it for about 9 hours and there is no repeats. K-Earth you will start hearing their staple songs again like "Take On Me" and "Kiss" after a few hours. I know K-Earth does really well and it's tested, blah blah....but even my co-workers agree (who aren't radio geeks) that it's nice to not hear the same songs over and over.

Back
Top Bottom