• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

What stations do you know that used to carry The Mike Douglas Show?

mgpt6 said:
The 1972 shows with John Lennon and Yoko Ono are probably the most remebered Douglas shows.Clips live on via You Tube.
...and they pretty much prove how clueless Douglas could be in an "interview." Both Merv Griffin and David Frost were vastly superior among the (usually) daytime syndicated chatters...

Ultimajock said:
mgpt6 said:
The 1972 shows with John Lennon and Yoko Ono are probably the most remebered Douglas shows.Clips live on via You Tube.
...and they pretty much prove how clueless Douglas could be in an "interview." Both Merv Griffin and David Frost were vastly superior among the (usually) daytime syndicated chatters...

During Douglas' Cleveland days, he had some very prominent interviews: he spoke with Madelyn Murray O'Hair just days after she won her 1963 Supreme Court case, and the next year, he spoke with Dr. Sam Sheppard a week after he had been released from prison. Sheppard's appearance outraged comedian Henry Morgan, who was scheduled to be on the show, and instead left the building.

I haven't seen it posted yet and I don't have the patience to scan every post right now but I believe in Houston Texas, KHTV 39 (Independent, now KIAH CW) used to carry Mike Douglas. I remember KHOU (CBS) ran Dinah!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom