• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

What on earth is going on at J93.3??

Okay, I just read elsewhere that Heather of Magic 98.1 has gone to 93.3. In what capacity? I don't see her listed on 93's site? But I did see yet ANOTHER new morning show??? What happened to Mike Stiles? And I heard that Melissa Vasquez is gone. How many morning shows have they been through in the past 5 years? Why is there such a turnover there? Just about the time I start getting to know the air folks there they're gone.

i dont know it really is crazy . i dont understand what there up to. ive tried contacting rick to and i have got no response from anyone

I can only tell you that now that they have Heather Lynn from Magic 98.1, they are going to do great with her. She can carry her own numbers and should be a great help to that station. Good Luck Heather!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom