• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

What if Audacy moved B101 to 96.5 for Christmas?

So this was completely a hypothetical and wouldn't-actually-happen shower thought. (Literally, it came to me while I was showering.) I just thought to put it up here and see if we could start a conversation, which it seems we have! So there's that at least! Anyway, I'm fully expecting B101 to go all-Christmas at the top of the hour. They could conceivably wait until next week, but that wouldn't follow their gameplan from recent years. Either way, Merry Christmas, folks!

EDIT: Welp, I was wrong about 11/10 at 10am! Unless "Under the Bridge" by RHCP is now a holiday song!

Last edited:
So this was completely a hypothetical and wouldn't-actually-happen shower thought. (Literally, it came to me while I was showering.) I just thought to put it up here and see if we could start a conversation, which it seems we have! So there's that at least! Anyway, I'm fully expecting B101 to go all-Christmas at the top of the hour. They could conceivably wait until next week, but that wouldn't follow their gameplan from recent years. Either way, Merry Christmas, folks!

EDIT: Welp, I was wrong about 11/10 at 10am! Unless "Under the Bridge" by RHCP is now a holiday song!
They might switch at 1 pm but I think they will change to Christmas music tomorrow we'll see what happens.

The first 3 years of 106.1 The Breeze, they didn’t go all Christmas. Last year they did go all Christmas. They didn’t do too well in the ratings

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom