• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WFAN Throwback Thursday

Did anyone here listen to WFAN’s Throwback Thursday today with John Minko, Steve Somers, Craig Carton, etc? I listened to some of it on an SDR and enjoyed it. Had to use an SDR since Audacy was running The Jim Rome Show on the online feed for people located outside of NY.
Here are some videos:

Did anyone here listen to WFAN’s Throwback Thursday today with John Minko, Steve Somers, Craig Carton, etc? I listened to some of it on an SDR and enjoyed it. Had to use an SDR since Audacy was running The Jim Rome Show on the online feed for people located outside of NY.
Here are some videos:

I only got to hear Sweeny Murty. But this is Great Stuff. Thanx for posting it. It seems WFAN has been bringing back the people they kicked to the curb during Covid or at another inconvenient time , in one way or another

Back
Top Bottom