• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WCAP Teddy Quits, Sam says he will be back...

Anyone catch the Lo-Hell Sun piece on Teddy Panos walking away and saying he is done, but a quote from Col. Sam says he will be back?

"“There’s really no dramatic story, here,” Panos said by phone, as his kids could be heard playing in the background. “I think I’ve pretty much run out of things to say at this point. The story is ‘loudmouth shuts up after 15 years.’”

Station owner Sam Poulten insisted that Panos was just taking a much-needed break.

“Teddy has done a phenomenal job over the last 15 years, built up a terrific following and is literally the voice of WCAP,” Poulten said. “Even thinking about him off the air for any amount of time is quite a loss for me. And I’m hoping he’s going to be back sooner rather than later, but no pressure. I want him to do what he needs right now. He’s earned it. We’ve been friends for a long time. I’m giving him the space he needs.”

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom