• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WBCN River rave 1998

Ok, so im new here but was pointed in this forums direction. (move this thread if you want)

Ive spent a few days looking for the audio or video of the blink 182 set at wbcn river rave 1998. Theres soundboard audio of the offspring set and a bit of pro shot video from the blink set so chances are it does exist. i asked adam12 on twitter and he pointed me here and so i decided i would make an account here. Thanks

good luck with your search. as a side note the WBCN call letters were parked in Charlotte, NC and that station has now gone dark. wondering what will happen with the WBCN calls? or does anyone care?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom